As microblading is performed without a tattoo gun, there is very little redness or swelling afterwards. I use the highest quality Taffy pigments, which come in a wide range of beautiful colours. It's important to go with a technician that uses high quality pigments, to ensure they remain a nice colour while fading.
The microblading price includes two appointments and a brow shape each time, set 4-6 weeks apart. The first appointment is just over two hours and the second is around half an hour for finishing touches. It depends from person to person how long the results of microblading last. It's said to last 6-18 months, however from my experience I find clients are usually still happy with their brows a year on.
You'll likely have several questions before booking in for. I ask you read all the information (below), and then book in for your consultation and patch test, this is held at the studio on Tuesday's and Thursday's and will last max 15 minutes. If you just have brief questions before hand, you're welcome to arrange a phone consultation free of charge. In the consultation we'll have plenty of time to answer any questions you may have prior to booking. Regular pictures of my work can be found on my Facebook page. Microblading appointments are held on Tuesday/Thursday day times and occasional Fridays. Please feel free to get in touch via the Request a Booking link below, with the dates you can do. My PA Laura will get back to you ASAP within 1-2 working days.
Essential Points to Consider Prior to Booking:
* Microblading is not a replacement for brow pencil. You may or may not feel like you still want to add a little definition, depending on your style, and how you heal. It will give you a perfect template.
* Everyone heals differently, meaning colours may go a little more ashy/warm from person to person. The pigment may take perfectly to you, or may heal quite faded. This can also be determined by how well you care for your brows while healing.
* As an artist, my work is free-hand, not using templates. Therefore it will be done by eye and never 100% symmetrical (nor should it be!)
* The second appointment is included, but not essential. It must be held within 7 weeks maximum of the first to be included in the price.
* Very occasionally clients feel they need a short 3rd treatment, perhaps if their skin hasn't taken so well. This will be much less and quoted at appointment.
* I will discuss long term maintenance of your lovely brows, but usually strongly recommend my client prepares to maintain their brow shape (via professionally waxing usually) and a tint once a month or so for best results.
* Oily skin can be the most troublesome, for not taking as well (healing quite faded). I have had a lot of oilier clients (myself included!) that have taken well though! But it is the clients responsibility to go ahead with treatment or not.
* Microblading is not suitable for clients that are pregnant, breastfeeding or with a history of keloid scarring. It is your responsibility to make me aware of either of these, any medication you're taking including topical medicated creams for your skin, any medical treatment you are undergoing, or any medical concerns at all, prior to paying your deposit. Often we can go ahead with treatment, with a doctors consent. But all clients are responsible for going ahead with treatment.
* Once booked deposits are non-refundable and we ask for one week minimum to change your first appointment. The same is asked to move the second treatment
Full T's and C's, information and aftercare will be sent to you upon booking!